Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Might there have been some non-disclosure agreement that we've now decided should no longer apply?

I heard the leak was sent to the Times in an anonymous letter from Portugal.

Joking aside, I’m not sure an NDA is valid if a criminal offence has taken place bout our forum lawyers will know better than me.

I think it’s more likely that the Pinto charges has given our Club fresh hope in relation the FFP case and the timing was right to show how corrupt some of our biggest critics say.

Let’s face it, we were facing a UEFA kangaroo court on FFP and we need to pull out all the stops

Agree possibly a connection but one thing for sure (and assuming leaked by City) it is a big tactical play particularly as part of the settlement there would have been a non-disclosure agreement.

Originally I thought the ex scouts just used their own logins and we were a bit remiss by not turning them off.

But reading the article it looks to me like they used someone elses login. Which would make it a much worse offence in my eyes.

My take on it as well.

I'm astonished you're astonished, George.
I like to be astonished - it reminds me of my youth
astonishfactorylogoWHITE.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.