Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

The mail saying that this will have broken Premier league rules, Do we think they will be hounded like dogs the same way that they do city. Will they fuck.

Agree possibly a connection but one thing for sure (and assuming leaked by City) it is a big tactical play particularly as part of the settlement there would have been a non-disclosure agreement.

Yes Pablo, if it was leaked by us it would have had to be cleared at Board level. One thing about NDAs (and I’m not a lawyer) is that case law in the UK has restricted how they can be used where a part is understood to have broken the law. It will be interesting to see if Liverpool try to sue us.

Agree possibly a connection but one thing for sure (and assuming leaked by City) it is a big tactical play particularly as part of the settlement there would have been a non-disclosure agreement.
Like there was a confidentiality clause regarding UEFA's deliberations, that somehow got leaked. I think this tells us where that UEFA leak came from and that we're going to play by (more accurately, break) the same rules.

Reminds me very much of the end of season interview. I guess using leaked or hacked emails, whatever you want to call them, means that you could be getting anything from info on our funding to dirt on our competitors from such settled cases.

People in glass houses.

Yes Pablo, if it was leaked by us it would have had to be cleared at Board level. One thing about NDAs (and I’m not a lawyer) is that case law in the UK has restricted how they can be used where a part is understood to have broken the law. It will be interesting to see if Liverpool try to sue us.
They’d need evidence we breached the NDA and I doubt they would get it from the Times

After the over reaction over Bielsa and Leeds, including being on the main news bulletins, and some papers/pundits saying Leeds should have a points deduction or relegated for their indiscretion.

What will be the level of vitriol/indignation for liverpool...

How many liverpool connected pundits will break cover first to say this means nothing, and somehow City will be painted as the villains that this news has been disclosed...

#thismeansmoreforcheatinglyingcùntz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.