Stupid little things that bug you

People who use the word “myself” incorrectly in a sentence thinking they sound more intelligent than using “me” or “I”.

“Myself and Dave will be taking the lead on that”.

Doesn’t make any sense.

To use the word “myself” means you’re doing something on your own - “I did that myself”.

it should be “Dave and I will be taking the lead on that” but to be honest “me and Dave” would be just as good instead of “myself and...”

I’ve always done that myself tbf.

Just got some diesel and I can never get it to stop at £10 it always goes 1p over. What stupid thing bugs you?

People who buy fuel on monetary terms* Just fill the tank!

You’re only wasting time and money going to the petrol station every week when you could go every fortnight.

*If you’re on a tight budget and that’s the only way then so be it. But there’s no other reason to not just fill it up.

Taxi drivers who whistle tunes they have just made up. I used to get one guy who I had to ask to shut the fuck up as he was doing my head in one time going on holiday at Fuck off o’clock in the morning. Hungover and tetchy. Mrs didn’t speak to me all the way to Majorca. Bliss.

People who buy fuel on monetary terms* Just fill the tank!

You’re only wasting time and money going to the petrol station every week when you could go every fortnight.

*If you’re on a tight budget and that’s the only way then so be it. But there’s no other reason to not just fill it up.
I don't own a tank though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.