Man City TV Launched

Finally 16 prem games from last season and the same from the centurians season,however,in the absence of a treble DVD i was hoping they would get them games sorted first,i think they made a big mistake not doing the DVD,a bite size of all the games is a much better way to do it and i like to collect them,who has time to watch every game in full
Absolutely spot on! It was the one thing i was looking forward to most in the Summer and we never got it. The most successful season in the club's history not documented in a DVD release while DVDs are still a common format.

I get that DVDs are becoming less and less common and that in the coming decade may actually be defunct - but they're not defunct yet and are still big business.

Liverpool released a DVD for their season last year.

Absolutely spot on! It was the one thing i was looking forward to most in the Summer and we never got it. The most successful season in the club's history not documented in a DVD release while DVDs are still a common format.

I get that DVDs are becoming less and less common and that in the coming decade may actually be defunct - but they're not defunct yet and are still big business.

Liverpool released a DVD for their season last year.
Yep i don't know what they were thinking,we all have DVD players which we can use for years if we want to,i'm surprised anyone signed off on not doing one

Has it improved ? I'm waiting for them to update the TV's that can use it. I have a Samsung and as far as I'm aware we can't get it on that platform yet.

To be honest, I like the quality and the content is growing, albeit slowly.

I bought a Firestick to use it so unaware whether more TVs are able to access it.

There are so many ways to get the football highlights you want and obviously watch live streams that unless City push the boat out with original live content etc this channel is doomed to failure. We are brilliant but IMO we don't do media very well, from that smarmy match-day commentator to a pretty shit OS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.