Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Just been on RAWK.

Last post on the City thread.

'This isnt good'.

Clicked on the link thinking it would relate to Littlewoods Spy Gate.......

A man linked to the Football Leaks disclosures which prompted investigations into the Manchester City and Paris St-Germain clubs has been charged with 147 offences in Portugal.

Rui Pinto, 30, is accused of crimes relating to unauthorised access to data and attempted extortion

Absolutely no mention of Litylewoods hacking our scouting system.

Erased from history. Never happened.

50 point deduction seems appropriate to me. I'm so glad my club hasn't got history or class or part of European royalty with the tax dodgers of Muncih Barcelona and Madrid et al.

I don't suppose this will change Henry Winters opinion though. 'Why we should all hope that Liverpool win the Pl'

:)

Why are the Liverpool echo referring to it as an allegation? If you're found guilty in a court or settle out of court, it's not an allegation any longer. It's then a judgement or admission of guilt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.