Bring the Noise

That's astonishing. I know it's been getting plugged a lot - from both clubs - but I was expecting 10-15k absolute tops. I've little interest myself but fair play to everyone that is going along

It's so astonishing that I still don't believe it to be brutally honest. It would be big news for women's football to get a crowd like that. I'm not even sure they got that many for the cup final!

Not that I don't believe the posters are passing on info in good faith...it just seems an enormous crowd.

It's so astonishing that I still don't believe it to be brutally honest. It would be big news for women's football to get a crowd like that. I'm not even sure they got that many for the cup final!

Not that I don't believe the posters are passing on info in good faith...it just seems an enormous crowd.

I understand the crowd for Chelsea vs Spurs at Stamford Bridge will be bigger but they were giving tickets away so there are likely to be more no shows.

43k for the womens fa cup final this year, I can definitively believe 25k

City fans should be very proud of the donkey work put in by many people over the years. It deserves your support because this is about respecting women as footballers and equal members of society so get out there and support City, and be part of something good.

Hi mate,

The Women's FA Cup final has had over 40,000 in the last 2 seasons at Wembley

Chelsea v Arsenal in 2018 45,000
City v West Ham this year 43,000

It is hugely on the up and I am seeing that at grassroots level with the girls coaching I do.

City fans should be very proud of the donkey work put in by many people over the years. It deserves your support because this is about respecting women as footballers and equal members of society so get out there and support City, and be part of something good.

Sorry, but that is bollocks. I absolutely respect women as equals (actually they are probably stronger than us blokes but that is for another day, lol) but this is just a footy match, nothing else, nothing more.

Hi mate,

The Women's FA Cup final has had over 40,000 in the last 2 seasons at Wembley

Chelsea v Arsenal in 2018 45,000
City v West Ham this year 43,000

It is hugely on the up and I am seeing that at grassroots level with the girls coaching I do.

It's definitely on the up, mate, and that's great news. If we do get 25K that will be an enormous landmark for women's football.

First two home games, bar SSL1, the atmosphere has been dog shit in our two home games so far this season.

So let’s get behind the lads today, especially after last week!

In CBL3 Today.

Great effort from the Kippax Corner, SSL1, and other parts of the Etihad at times.

Nice to hear the Kippax corner singing again. Reminds me of when I used to stand there.

Please keep it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.