motorhead

The original line up, saw them twice at the Apollo while still at secondary school.

Motorhead by Motorhead is still one of my fav tunes to this day.

Needs to be played loud.

No mate, not quite. I saw an audiologist earlier this year who said I have an industrial hearing injury that causes tinitus. It's been(I think) caused by RF pollution on telecommunications masts/towers and live pylons. I should wear a hearing aid but I can't get used to it, so I'm a bit 'mutton jeff'.

Another twat after a compo claim:)

Great band in the original format saw them at the Apollo on the Ace of Spades tour.

Still probably my favourite gig ever.

Bloody hell. That's a bummer. I should have known my comment would backfire. Can you sue anyone over this?
Trying to sue is probably like trying to open a can of worms mate, it's proving it. But having worked on Arqiva(ex BBC and NTL broadcast) towers and masts where there's a lot of third party(other users) RF my tinitus is probably caused by it. But mobile telecommunications is a relatively new industry where the long term affects are unknown. Done many health and safety courses but guys like me are probably guinea pigs in what is a dangerous job in many ways. And working on live 440kv (44000 volts) lines won't have helped either. I'm semi retired now, too old to work in all weathers at several hundred feet. Loved every minute of it though. No regrets.

Trying to sue is probably like trying to open a can of worms mate, it's proving it. But having worked on Arqiva(ex BBC and NTL broadcast) towers and masts where there's a lot of third party(other users) RF my tinitus is probably caused by it. But mobile telecommunications is a relatively new industry where the long term affects are unknown. Done many health and safety courses but guys like me are probably guinea pigs in what is a dangerous job in many ways. And working on live 440kv (44000 volts) lines won't have helped either. I'm semi retired now, too old to work in all weathers at several hundred feet. Loved every minute of it though. No regrets.

Might be worth speaking to someone.

No regrets is good though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.