Premier League Games 20/21/22 Sept

Kane is pure class. Old breed striker. Why he gets stick I really do not know.
No doubting he's a very good finisher however I think he's an extremely selfish player. Everytime I see him play he always has options to set up other players which him never does. He's not a team player and if he played for us Pep would be going ballistic at him every game.

No doubting he's a very good finisher however I think he's an extremely selfish player. Everytime I see him play he always has options to set up other players which him never does. He's not a team player and if he played for us Pep would be going ballistic at him every game.
Over a full season i believe they would do better without him. They look more solid, more complete.

Come on Leicester. Can't be giving two of the league's three most abhorrent sides undeserved wins in the space of two games.

What's the betting the flakey Foxes play like in their title season when they play us too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.