Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

If you settle out of court it is always "without prejudice" and not admission of wrong doing.

Obviously hacking is wrong, but not cancelling the access of a former employee is amateur as well so doesn't reflect well on either club.
In all probability they did and those boys used someone else's log in details, it's difficult to understand why you should want try to excuse this blatant criminality.

In all probability they did and those boys used someone else's log in details, it's difficult to understand why you should want try to excuse this blatant criminality.
Would be good to know this, hopefully we hear a bit more. Think this may be the last we hear though.

If you settle out of court it is always "without prejudice" and not admission of wrong doing.

Obviously hacking is wrong, but not cancelling the access of a former employee is amateur as well so doesn't reflect well on either club.
The way I see it is that on our part, it's either lackadaisical or a case of misplaced trust. You're right, it's amatuer and naive. For the other party to get into the system and use it for their advantage is immoral, underhand and illegal.

The way I see it is that on our part, it's either lackadaisical or a case of misplaced trust. You're right, it's amatuer and naive. For the other party to get into the system and use it for their advantage is immoral, underhand and illegal.
Except that he is wrong as pointed out in posts above yours, they were using the log in of an employee who was still at City (I'm presuming the employees who left had theirs cancelled).

So basically their whole starting 11 who they bled through their youth system or otherwise paid peanuts for could have been ours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.