Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title is hardly less worthy regardless how it's won. Liverpool hardly blew a 10 point lead either once city had a game in hand. I'll say 7 points ahead in January and losing by a point sounds bad but one loss and 7 draws in a season is a great achievement and there's no shame to lose to a team that does better than that. Unheard of really.
Last year wasn't your closest challenge in recent years, correct. However, it came down to the last game and Man city went behind in that match too. I think we're splitting hairs when debating which minute Man City went ahead in the table. It was a close title challenge.
I do think that Liverpool struggle with the pressure at the top though. I'd fancy us to lose a lot quicker leading the pack as opposed to chasing.
on the 29/12/2018 Liverpool beat Arsenal 5-1 to go 10 points clear

The title is hardly less worthy regardless how it's won. Liverpool hardly blew a 10 point lead either once city had a game in hand. I'll say 7 points ahead in January and losing by a point sounds bad but one loss and 7 draws in a season is a great achievement and there's no shame to lose to a team that does better than that. Unheard of really.
Last year wasn't your closest challenge in recent years, correct. However, it came down to the last game and Man city went behind in that match too. I think we're splitting hairs when debating which minute Man City went ahead in the table. It was a close title challenge.
I do think that Liverpool struggle with the pressure at the top though. I'd fancy us to lose a lot quicker leading the pack as opposed to chasing.

I distinctly remember my scouse mate knocking on my door & telling me it’s 10 points & City are 3rd. So it’s 10 points & you blew it & your scumbag club not only organises coaches to be smashed but also illegally hack us so fck off!

C'mon blues, i loathe Littlewoods FC and the vast majority of their fans, this thread has loads of my posts that can attest to that. We can't however just attack supporters of theirs or other clubs without cause else we just become as bad as rawk. We are better than that. If the mask slips then fine, attack but for the moment Airwent has been nothing than civil. I truly believe as fans we are light years better than the cultists, show it blues.
Irish Dippers are amongst the worst, I booked a golf tee time with GolfNow (based in Eire) a few weeks ago and the guy asked if I was a United supporter as I was In Manchester, first thing out of his gob after I told him I was a City fan was “why do you only have a half full ground?” That’s the myth perpetuated by those across the sea, Airvent will go along with that and other criticisms when’s he’s with his Dipper mates, they just can’t help it, cults.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. Wouldn't bother me if we got kicked out of the CL and never played in it again
Great for you but I for one want to see the club progress as a reward for the investment and inspiration our Management team have provided for us. I know their are CL haters but it’s absolutely necessary to develop the Club. Without CL we are in the Everton and Rags bracket. The Dippers would have no competition and that’s something I don’t want to see at any cost.

The keeper is debatable. I think the defence is better considering the attacking qualities of the fullbacks.
Fabinho is an excellent holding midfielder.
Your midfield is ridiculous. So many options in attack.
The Silva's? Mahrez? Sane?
De Bruyne..... Pure class
Sterling, not as good as De Bruyne but still world class
Aguero..... No words needed really. Has done it year in year out.
Liverpool wouldn't have anywhere near the same wealth of options up front. After the main 3 there's Origi, who will do a job, or Shaqiri who's shown to be useful at times but you'd have to agree are a major drop from the strongest attack.
There's an argument to be made for our front 3 to be a stronger attack when on form and playing together but take one out and it's dramatically weakened.
If they all stay fit for the season I think you'll have a fight on your hands and that can only make it more enjoyable right?
Such a good front 3 but you haven't scored more goals than us

Dick move by all accounts. Not going to gain much traction in the media I don’t think, if it was the other way around it certainly would.

But it happened in 2013, the same season they signed moses, sahko, mignolet, kolo and aspas.
They were shite then and it didnt do them any good either
I'd look more at the kids they recruited around that time.

Dick move by all accounts. Not going to gain much traction in the media I don’t think, if it was the other way around it certainly would.

But it happened in 2013, the same season they signed moses, sahko, mignolet, kolo and aspas.
They were shite then and it didnt do them any good either
Coutinho was signed in Jan 2013, presuming they were already raiding our database (I don't think there's been a timeframe put up for this?) that didn't work out too bad. They're still spending the profit on him now.

Irish Dippers are amongst the worst, I booked a golf tee time with GolfNow (based in Eire) a few weeks ago and the guy asked if I was a United supporter as I was In Manchester, first thing out of his gob after I told him I was a City fan was “why do you only have a half full ground?” That’s the myth perpetuated by those across the sea, Airvent will go along with that and other criticisms when’s he’s with his Dipper mates, they just can’t help it, cults.
I think it’s the general lack of self awareness that grinds.
Or rather, that the self awareness isn’t based on facts, just perpetuated fiction:
Victimised - too many examples to list
Money creating the ability to create their istree - littlewoods
Dodgy sponsors - standard chartered, a shining light of impropriety.
Winning trophies before May

Looking at other forums or even the BBC’s HYS, it’s also the level of fiction about us/them:
Emptihad vs ‘under the Anfield lights on a european night’ with 16000 watching the year after they won it.
Qatar/Saudi owned - that’s always a ‘WTF, theres clearly no basis to believe anything else you say/type’
Let alone the usual litany of oil, drugs, cheating, bought the league (pot meet kettle)

I distinctly remember my scouse mate knocking on my door & telling me it’s 10 points & City are 3rd. So it’s 10 points & you blew it & your scumbag club not only organises coaches to be smashed but also illegally hack us so fck off!
Arguing semantics here really so we'll leave it at that. No biggie. I don't think the club organised the smashing of the bus but I'd have little time for those involved in it.
I wonder what was involved in this hacking story. The details like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.