Match Thread | Man City vs Watford (21/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wanted to score as many as possible it would be 8 or 9 already.

After the 19 minute blitz they went straight into cruise control and I cant see that changing.

Maybe Jesus, Sterling or Cancelo coming on - players with a point to prove - will make them go for goals again, otherwise I think this will be 6 or 7 max.
I’m hoping for 8. We’ve done 7 before in the PL, it’s not impressive ;)

If they wanted to score as many as possible it would be 8 or 9 already.

After the 19 minute blitz they went straight into cruise control and I cant see that changing.

Maybe Jesus, Sterling or Cancelo coming on - players with a point to prove - will make them go for goals again, otherwise I think this will be 6 or 7 max.

Although we've hit the post twice and Aguero's chip could have made it 8.

Is it just me or does Mendy look a bit tentative, almost like he doesn’t want to risk injury again.

Is it just me or does Mendy look a bit tentative, almost like he doesn’t want to risk injury again.

That will change after he has played more games. It's only natural after 2 years out he would be tentative. One more bad injury and his career could be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.