#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took him a while but he's finding his feet in this side now. Sane's injury could be the making of him here.

Keep him going on this run. Sterling and Mahrez on the wings against Preston, shift Bernardo to CM with Foden and Gundogan DM.

You have to make the most of players when they're on these hot spells. This is the £60m player we bought and I'm so glad he's showing it.

I'll probably get pelters for this but on his day he's as good as anyone in our squad. That run to win the free kick was ridiculous, as was his pre assist for Bernardo's hat-trick.

He is now showing what a brilliant player he is. His passing and dribbling at times is just amazing.

I'll probably get pelters for this but on his day he's as good as anyone in our squad. That run to win the free kick was ridiculous, as was his pre assist for Bernardo's hat-trick.

Piggybacking here but he’s played on a counterattack team where he was arguably the best in the world in a system that plays that way (with Kante and vardy tbf).

It was only a matter of time before he adjusted. I think he’ll wind up 2nd or 3rd for our PotY.

A little bit off topic but Bernardo is so flexible to find minutes / matches even if Mahrez ‘locks up the right side’ so our position is constantly improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.