Illegal streaming being clamped down on

Is that internet only subscription or do you have to have cable tv at a Canadian address as well? I used to have the NBC sports package via VPN and was more than happy to pay for a legit decent service but then they made it cable customers only bolt on and paying for an American acquaintance to have cable seemed a bit unreasonable.
You don't need cable but i think you do need a Canadian ip address (for the Canadian version) I tried using mine on a tablet when I was over last week with no luck. it might have worked with a vpn. I run mine through a firestick over here.

Most providers are migrating to other cms systems, if you have one of those 50 quid a year deal things don't hold your breathe of the supplier honouring your subscription. A lot of those guys will see this as the perfect chance to do a runner.

Sadly, I think you could be correct. They’ll just disappear and then miraculously turn up lyre in the year as something else. No loyalty to their subscribers.

My box went down as well but checked it this morning and there's been some movement (new channels/categories etc) so hoping it will be right tomorrow.
However, the live net on my phone works perfectly and my laptop is currently showing nbcsn stream in prep for City game. Weird ?

My box went down as well but checked it this morning and there's been some movement (new channels/categories etc) so hoping it will be right tomorrow.
However, the live net on my phone works perfectly and my laptop is currently showing nbcsn stream in prep for City game. Weird ?
Hi, im also watching on phone until my iptv is sorted. Can you send me a link for laptop please? Cheers mate.

Watching the game via totalsportek linked from iPhone to TV - absolutely brilliant

Not read all the pages on this topic, so may have been mentioned before.

This is the best stream I’ve ever found - once you get past the pop ups!!!!!!

Hi, im also watching on phone until my iptv is sorted. Can you send me a link for laptop please? Cheers mate.

Yes. I am as well. Very strange although a fair few of the channels are not working I have had no problem with watching God's own on NBCSN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.