Watford post-match

Chapman on five live, is this result bad for the premier league?. Fuck me, it was the best league in the world last week wasn't it?. Happens every season this bullshit talk, I thought Chapman was better than that.
No!

But it is for Watford.

Only 8 should been 15 Aguero missed at least 4 is it me or did he look leggy slower than normal. Mendy looked rusty as fcuk as you would expect! D Silva could play as a striker on how cool and composed he was with his hatrick.
It’s you mate. I thought he had a great game apart from missing that 1 on 1 in first half, unlucky not to have scored 5 himself...

Here’s a bet.

I bet that once everyone’s fit again, our first choice back two for the rest of the season will be Fernandinho and Laporte. Fern is just so immense it’s unreal. He can play for another three years at CB

Sergio let Shearer’s hat trick record slip through his fingers today not to worry he will get plenty chances with this team, that aside what a performance Kev is back to his best and Bernie the poacher, Dinho as we all know is quite possibly the best all round footballer in the team.

Oh and Pep out

Loved all the retro anniversary stuff!! Liked the opposition being called ‘visitors’. Think we should do this more often!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.