Lost season card in family stand today:(

henrythedogcity

Unable to make the match today so gave ticket to mate and his sons and he has lost my ticket.
Name on Ticket Andrew Johnson.
If anyone one here finds it could you please message me.
Thanks
Andy

Normal procedure is to post a message on Bluemoon then endure people taking the piss and giving little to no help what so ever !! It will end up with someone asking for pictures .... or Brexit

If op asks for any ideas about Northern Ireland we will know it was Boris all along!

But in all seriousness, just give the ticket office a call on Monday morning and they'll advise.

Unable to make the match today so gave ticket to mate and his sons and he has lost my ticket.
Thanks
Andy

Best thing to do is to call city and they'll send you a new one out. Think they charge like 5 quid for it- lost my wallet a few years back and had to do the same.

Best thing to do is to call city and they'll send you a new one out. Think they charge like 5 quid for it- lost my wallet a few years back and had to do the same.
First one's free I think, but one could just say it has stopped working at the turnstiles if it's not the first swap. Had one last season that just broke.

Thanks
Andy
Call the club on Monday but dont tell them you gave it to your mate..... You may be in trouble for breaking terms and conditions or some other jobsworthy reason.....

Ours slipped down the dashboard of the car a few years ago, and when we contacted the club about it (I didn’t mention what happened), I was told to report them as lost/stolen to the police and once we had an incident number, the club replaced them free of charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.