Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some crisis...
We have the wonderfully press-resistent passing machine that is Rodri and added the magnificent passing ability of Fernandinho.
The quality on the ball when we play out is a nightmare for opposition teams.

I just realized that with Dinho converted to CB, he can easily play for us for 3 more years...

Great today (though not under huge pressure).

What an incredible signing he has been. Lots of people (me included) wondered why we spent what at the time was big money on someone his age from the backwater that is Ukrainian football. He has been immense and it looks like he is that rarity who can perform at a high level in the PL in his mid 30s.

We have been well and truly showered with club legends in the last decade...Zabba, Vinnie, Yaya, Dave, Kun & Fern are mine.

Great today (though not under huge pressure).

What an incredible signing he has been. Lots of people (me included) wondered why we spent what at the time was big money on someone his age from the backwater that is Ukrainian football. He has been immense and it looks like he is that rarity who can perform at a high level in the PL in his mid 30s.

We have been well and truly showered with club legends in the last decade...Zabba, Vinnie, Yaya, Dave, Kun & Fern are mine.

I would also argue Hart but Ferna is definitely a club legend, not just a great player but a leader on the pitch. Wish we got him earlier!

I would also argue Hart but Ferna is definitely a club legend, not just a great player but a leader on the pitch. Wish we got him earlier!

Hart is a tricky one. I have to say he has been incredibly unlucky as his career has nosedived completely but I put him in the same group of good players for us like de Jong & even Dzeko rather than legend. It's all down to personal preference though.

Hart is a tricky one. I have to say he has been incredibly unlucky as his career has nosedived completely but I put him in the same group of good players for us like de Jong & even Dzeko rather than legend. It's all down to personal preference though.

The fact that his career nosedived really works against his overall legacy. But, at his prime, he could genuinely be unplayable. I still recall when he returned for Spurs away and had an unbelievable game. I consider him a legend because of the role he played in our title wins but, like you said, personal preference.

The fact that his career nosedived really works against his overall legacy. But, at his prime, he could genuinely be unplayable. I still recall when he returned for Spurs away and had an unbelievable game. I consider him a legend because of the role he played in our title wins but, like you said, personal preference.

I would like to add to my list of legends Carlos Tevez. He was instrumental in taking us to the next level. Deeply flawed but his incredible drive was something we needed at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.