Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Just out of interest, has this £1m settlement just happened, or did it happen ages ago and is just coming out now? And if so, it makes you wonder why now.

Just out of interest, has this £1m settlement just happened, or did it happen ages ago and is just coming out now? And if so, it makes you wonder why now.
Back in 2013, why it's come up now I don't know. There's a tweet from Simon Mullock at the Mirror who says he was going to write the story back then but Liverpools lawyers put the shackles on. I'm not sure on what basis Liverpool could intervene back then but obviously somethings changed.

Back in 2013, why it's come up now I don't know. There's a tweet from Simon Mullock at the Mirror who says he was going to write the story back then but Liverpools lawyers put the shackles on. I'm not sure on what basis Liverpool could intervene back then but obviously somethings changed.

The BBC probably block him scared of a legal battle, being the fine up holders of license fee payers’ hard earn cash that they are

Agreed very strange that,maybe something more like the scousers threatening to not do interviews and so forth along with banning them from home games if they pursued it,just can’t understand how they could get lawyers involved when it’s them that’s bang to rights ...

The BBC probably block him scared of a legal battle, being the fine up holders of license fee payers’ hard earn cash that they are
And the BBC are still refusing to put anything up about this, Sky's has now slipped off the home page too.

@George Hannah needs to put one of his complaints in and see why not.

I can't read the article, can anyone clear this up for me,

Did they use their own login details to access the info or did they use someone else's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.