Watford post-match

It seems reports of our demise have been somewhat exaggerated. One question though; after the thoroughly professional performances this week in Europe and today, where the fuck did that shambles in Norfolk come from? "Bootiful", it wasn't.

He’s the most intelligent player I’ve ever watched.

He has that level of intelligence in both the attacking and defensive phases which is incredibly rare.

In a kind of perverse way, the injuries to Stones and Laporte are going to be a bit of a blessing for Guardiola, as it has allowed him to play Fernandinho at the back earlier than he probably expected.

Very light training and just allow him to play as much as possible.

Well that should put the nay sayers the pessimists and the hysteria to bed for a bit
I wonder how that idiot who rang 606 claiming to be a City fan saying Pep’s lost the dressing room and should get Klopp in, feels now?

City are back but never actually ever went away

No critics of Pep's decision to bench Sterling today? But but he should start our best players, right?

Wonderful team. It's a privilege to watch and support it.

Thought Angelino was good. There was a reason why he was voted best talent in Eredivisie.

PEP We were ruthless in terms of five shots, five goals - sometimes we have 20 and cannot score! After our Champions League game, a huge trip, we had no time to prepare. It was a lovely day for us all - for the City fans, the sunshine and lots of goals.

You play for the spectators. I would have not liked to see my team in the second half play thinking they didn't have to run much because they were 5-0 up. That is a lack of respect. We played seriously - we didn't do anything special. That is the best way to play.

PEP on Eric Garcia On Tuesday he will play against Preston. Incredibly clear guy, and he's able to lead the line. He's so clever. Played incredible attention of that and played well. He's going to play a lot of minutes.

PEP He (@benmendy23) is well but after two years playing only a few minutes, it was enough (time on the pitch). @angel_tasende69 is an incredible nice guy, and is training well - he deserved to play. I saw many good things in him

Luckily for Watford Sergio left his shooting boots at home or it would have been 12.

He did, In fact there were about 4 or 5 blokes arguing about it on the tram home, but in a joking kinda way.

Must admit it's an head scratcher to come away from an 8-0 win knowing we really should of easily had double figures.

What a day though, we've some team.

EE_-1CyXsAEsS_m.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.