Watford post-match

Well after Watford's second half performance against Arsenal last week I wasn't expecting that. Just Wow! The first 15 minutes I had lost count we were scoring that many. That was after Otamendi and Mendy did their best to gift them two goals as well!

Every time we attacked it looked like we would score. Watford were shellshocked , all over the place. Too many good performances to mention and even the sub's did well when they came on. The team really had a point to prove and boy did they do it. We could easily have had twelve. Even var didn't spoil the party, long may it continue!

Should also have mentioned Pep for his substitutions - each designed to give valuable playing time to fringe members of the team. And didn’t they take their chances well?

More please, Pep.

Watching that, it's surprising we didn't hit 10. Two efforts off the post, two efforts missed by Aguero (who would normally bury them. Then again, a better side than Watford would probably have bagged a couple as well.

A real pleasure to be there. We hit the post twice, hit the bar and could easily have had a couple more goals. Thought Fernandinho looked as if he'd played there forever. Brilliant team performance. The odd mistaken pass but OMG so much to rave about.

Fantastic from the fans club and team. What a day

Although fuck off metronet .

I swerved it. Got the train from Altrincham, six minutes late, that ancient stock and two carriages....on a day metrolink were playing up and they knew it would be hammered. The people who run our transport system should be fucking shot! Stood all the way, packed like sardines and hitting about 90 degrees. Train going so slow hardly any cool air getting in. Got the train to Ashburys, empty and after a 20 minute walk I was there. Much better than the tram that Ashburys train if you don't mind the walk.

Same on the way home, Twp carriages, train rammed but at least I got a seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.