Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its important to remember that even with this 8-0, there isn't anything inherently wrong with analyzing mistakes or poor performances.

You can enjoy the game and notice these things.
Yes as I said, rusty but not awful. It’s probably ok for me to say that

no just his performance...the rest of the team ranged from great to super but mendy did give the ball away on numerous occasions in very dangerous areas.....He will neeed to improve
It was his first half in months, of course he will fucking improve

It's not just his crosses that are impressive but he's also good at those incisive forward passes into the striker.

It was his first half in months, of course he will fucking improve

but if you noticed what i put originally......if you have watched him before, those sloppy passes are part of his game. its not just this game he has done it in but he has done it prior to inury as well.

With a maanger who demands the best in terms of possession and keeping it he will need to improve this (and again its not just about this game where of course he is rusty) but its an issue that has been raised before.

Angelino kept possession better today.

Yeah it's no shock he is looking tentative out there. One more bad injury and his career could be over. Once he regains his confidence in his body he will be a beast down that left hand side.

it would be natural if his injuries were on his mind especially in a position where a player needs to be so dynamic and rohbust.

Ffs he has only just got back on the pitch... he has been out so long it will take time and patience with him. You don’t just run off the injuries he has had!! He needs time mentally as well a physically. Today was a good start.

but if you noticed what i put originally......if you have watched him before, those sloppy passes are part of his game. its not just this game he has done it in but he has done it prior to inury as well.

With a maanger who demands the best in terms of possession and keeping it he will need to improve this (and again its not just about this game where of course he is rusty) but its an issue that has been raised before.

Angelino kept possession better today.
Probably during games when he was returning from an injury as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.