Watford post-match

8-0 and we could have doubled that , we appeared to play in bursts of sheer brilliance and then take our foot off the gas for 15/20 minutes , i can only compare this team in my lifetime to the great Pep Barca team and the 1970 Brazil team , they are that good. No doubt our defence can be got at by the better teams , but there is absolutely no doubt at our peak we can rip any team in the world to pieces ,including the Dippers , if they catch us on the wrong day Klopp is in for the thrashing of his life.

That's not the point though, is it? Shearer could have said we were great, but he chose to say they were atrocious...

I just think you'll drive yourself crazy getting wound up about commentators talking about how shit a team were, when they were shit, instead of talking about us.

The scary thing is that if we are bit more clinical, we could score around this line in at least 30 games of the season. Spurs should have conceded about this much too.

Absolutely fantastic.

Brilliant start.

To score within the first minute set the tone. It was a lovely finish from Merlin after another brilliant cross by KdB.

What followed was just phenomenal and yet another record for Manchester City FC. We were simply irresistible in those first 15 minutes and I doubt any team in the world could have lived with us.

So many great performances today, especially Kevin, Dinho, Bernardo, Rodri and Merlin and it was great to see Big Ben back in Blue. I take it the half-time substitution was pre-planned. After all the time he has been out, it’s eminently sensible to ease him back slowly.

Well done to Pep for the three substitutions. It was a very wise move to introduce Angeliño, Eric Garcia and Jaōa when the pressure was off.

14 goals in two games in less than four months; Watford must be fucking sick of the sight of Manchester City!

If theres one thing we can be sure about after todays result...

...Bernie will be on the beers tonight

95314bda127b781bfd1b90df4a382145_N.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.