Strictly Come Dancing 2019

normskih

Anyone got a favourite this year? The fella out of Emmerdale did brilliant, I thought.

Please mods can you ban these threads, we've just won 8-0 and some fuckers trying to take the gloss off it already. Who gives a fuck about strictly come dancing, i bet he wears a half an half scalf against the rags on derby day" rant over

:)

Please mods can you ban these threads, we've just won 8-0 and some fuckers trying to take the gloss off it already. Who gives a fuck about strictly come dancing, i bet he wears a half an half scalf against the rags on derby day" rant over

:)
Says you and then you go and start a thread about it raining outside! We all have windows you know :)

I'll just leave this here for now....

NINTCHDBPICT000516361856.jpg

I'll just leave this here for now....

NINTCHDBPICT000516361856.jpg
The NHS will be in for a tough time in years to come with all the hip replacements that will be needed for women who stand like that in selfies. They are all at it, all the time. Eventually they will evolve and be born with one bent leg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.