Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly just couldn't ask for more from a player. Workrate, ability, mindset everything you could want in a player, he has. The best thing about him is his desire to be a legend at City, we're very lucky to have him!

This is the 1st time I see him play as LW, and he didn't do bad at all :)
He played there when he came off the bench against Swansea a few months back. Scored our first goal and then assisted Sergio's (offside) winner.

With a hat-trick from close range, I suppose a left wing Bernardo is somewhat like a right wing Sterling in style.

His first touch on one diagonal ball near the end of the first half. How the fuck you control 30-40 yard long high ball like that. It just glues to his boot. Mahrez did same later too.
2 of the very best at it. I believe David did a less complicated version too at some point.

Blessed! That's what City is. Blessed!

Looked closer to his best today, loved seeing him combine with David. Love how he is usually the first person in frame for the celebration scenes, with that beaming smile of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.