Watford post-match

This is the sort of garbage I predicted in the pre match thread. Don't ask me for lottery numbers.

"Be a tight game and they'll give us problems but we should out score them for the win"

What happened with Zinchenko? Is he done? With Mendy back, doubt he’ll start again from now on. Talking about PL matches, of course.

What happens when the work is done to get in behind and flood the box. Most of the goals came within the 6-yard box. Hard to miss from there (and we still managed to a few times!). Relentless effort today.

The thing is, we play like we did today in most games. The difference today, was the ball goes in the net. When we don’t take chances, it looks worse

Spurs should have been 6-2. When we click it doesn’t matter how the defence play as we will always score more but when we miss loads of chances or play poorly as we did last week, that’s when the defence gets exposed. I think blowing teams away early doors is the key! I quite enjoyed being 5-0 up after 17 mins today!

Mendy was shite. Angelino was shite. Cancelo was almost shite. Fuck off City

Funny isn't it, we record an 8-0 win 227 posts so far, lose 3-2 and well over a thousand posts. We're a strange bunch aren't we?

Funny isn't it, we record an 8-0 win 227 posts so far, lose 3-2 and well over a thousand posts. We're a strange bunch aren't we?
When we lose, you tend to get a lot of seldom seen posters spouting shite on here. When we get the occasional win, they tend to disappear "like a fart in the wind".

Reactions: mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.