Thomas Cook

Perhaps they are such a poorly run company they don't deserve to be saved. Last year I went into one of their shops and booked a flight for 4 people to Spain. I paid the money on the same day. The stupid shits never thought to tell me they had cancelled the flight. When I went into the shop they apologised and said head office should have done that and they didn't know why they hadn't even though they had my email, phone number etc. BUT without my knowledge they had cancelled our Monday 10am and booked me on a 5.15am Sunday which was absolutely no use to me. I then had to jump through hoops to get my money back. Very poorly run organisation IMO.

Perhaps they are such a poorly run company they don't deserve to be saved. Last year I went into one of their shops and booked a flight for 4 people to Spain. I paid the money on the same day. The stupid shits never thought to tell me they had cancelled the flight. When I went into the shop they apologised and said head office should have done that and they didn't know why they hadn't even though they had my email, phone number etc. BUT without my knowledge they had cancelled our Monday 10am and booked me on a 5.15am Sunday which was absolutely no use to me. I then had to jump through hoops to get my money back. Very poorly run organisation IMO.

I flew from girona two weeks ago they only had premium economy seats left so I booked it

The plane never even had a premium economy section.

RIP off.

My old fella, may god rest his soul, Warned me never to purchase anything off a fella in a sheepskin .

Wise words indeed, anyway I am reliably informed Worsleys share certificates state Thomas Cack so you are right to steer well clear of the shyster.

My wife works for them and if they pull the plug tomorrow as expected she'll not get paid this month. No idea how we'll pay the mortgage on the 1st October. Nightmare

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.