Watford post-match

Raheem should be very worried, he's been off the pace for a few games now.

He has become too focused perhaps on wanting to score goals and not enough intelligent and thoughtful interplay.

There was a far better balance with Bernardo and De Bruyne occupying his spaces.

Otamendi was still all over the shop and even Eddie has become a bit indecisive when it comes to knowing when to charge from his line in recent weeks.

No wonder with Nico racing out of the middle.

I thought David Silva played one of his greatest games yesterday.

Impudent.
Great management in terms of Sterling. He has dipped from his incredibly high standards over the last few games, maybe he is trying to live up to his nearly as good as Messi/Ronaldo press.

How good did Angelino look yesterday? He was good going forward and looked composed. Fair enough we were 5/6-0 up at home when he did come on but it's all good signs going forward.

How good did Angelino look yesterday? He was good going forward and looked composed. Fair enough we were 5/6-0 up at home when he did come on but it's all good signs going forward.

I agree promising signs. I remember watching his debut at the swamp and he looked a real prospect, then next thing he was gone. When I saw him pre season I was shocked he looked awful. Yesterday's cameo and he looked a decent player again.

A friend of mine who works at City told me last night that they had an afternoon training session Friday very intense with Pep absolutely going berserk at Arteta and the other coaches, he said the players were in full kit and came off at 5.30 sweating their bollocks off, two local kids teams were there for a coaching session and as that finished Aguero went over and high fived every kid from the two teams, whatever Pep said obviously worked, what a performance from all the lads yesterday, loved it.

What did their manager say? He’s usually quite nice about us right?

But then I guess what do you even say after a match like that?

Good win city and did our GD a world of good. If Chelsea can do us a favor it’d have been a fantastic week all in all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.