Has anybody found what they're looking for...

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
as that wise old sage Bono once said........Anyone content with their lot or still looking, dreams, aspirations, goals, targets etc etc.
Used to think I had but times change and now I'm not too sure. A few years ago I'd have taken on the world. yeah right, but now I just cant be arsed. Is it a case of complacency accompanied with slight old age.??
Not too sure what I want from life anymore.

I look to learn and develop all the time. I want to visit new countries (Slovakia next) and know where I want to be next year. Whether I get there is another story...

Im extremely content with my lot in life. Its not what I thought it would be when I was 20 but like the op said, priorities change as you get older.
So, no, I didn't find what I was looking for, I found something else which I think I like more

My mate can't track down Holly Willoughby's phone number, no matter how hard he tries. Looks like he'll have to make do with Charlize. Life can be tough at times.

Had Sergio put away those chances, had those post and bar chances made it, and Kevin's wriggly effort at the end gone to the other side of the net, I would have found what I've been looking for! Might find it this afternoon at The Academy, if the women have taken anything from yesterday's game!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.