Opening Up The Family (North) Stand To Everyone Has Worked

There are no solutions that will suit everyone. Each will have an opinion, usually based on their own individual circumstances and how it will affect them.

I grew up watching City sat on a barrier in The Kippax or occasionally sat on one of the wide tunnels or right at the back stood against the rear `wall` of the stand. It was magical. The Toffee Lady from Everton was the nearest we got to `entertainment` or Big Mal coming on before the derby with high 5`s.

My understanding is that the Club, based on feedback from fans across all sections of our support, want to improve the perception of unoccupied seats on too many occasions in Level 1 of the North Stand, either because they have not be taken up or have been vacated early, for what ever the reasons. I do not want to re-open that debate which has been well rehearsed before.

In my view, there is a place and price for anyone who wants to watch City with different offers and opportunities across all competitions. Like anything in life,some will be able to afford more than others. City though have always been very good with youngsters from the early days of the Junior Blues to present day.
The feedback from fans across all sections of our support doesn’t seem to have included those that actually sit in North stand 2 , we were speaking about this before during and after Saturdays game and none of us had been asked our opinions , everyone did though want to know where this suggestion came from and it was pointed out that it was raised by the CM forum. I think if this point was raised to those that do sit in this stand the feedback would be somewhat different.
If it’s just that the club don’t like the empty seats then just make the area smaller, as for vacated early then they should be looking at all stands and in particular ss3.

The feedback from fans across all sections of our support doesn’t seem to have included those that actually sit in North stand 2 , we were speaking about this before during and after Saturdays game and none of us had been asked our opinions , everyone did though want to know where this suggestion came from and it was pointed out that it was raised by the CM forum. I think if this point was raised to those that do sit in this stand the feedback would be somewhat different.
If it’s just that the club don’t like the empty seats then just make the area smaller, as for vacated early then they should be looking at all stands and in particular ss3.
The problem has always been posed in terms of the poor support of the Family Stand, but I think it was down to ticket distribution. Those empty seats were in pockets which suggests issues with allocation and distribution, not individual no shows....more group no shows.

1 small pocket of empty seats clustered together yesterday.

Definitely looks like a group didn’t take there seats up.

Looked full apart from that.

20190921-153343.jpg

1 small pocket of empty seats clustered together yesterday.

Definitely looks like a group didn’t take there seats up.

Looked full apart from that.

20190921-153343.jpg
There was a similar chunk in East 3 that I could see from my seat.

From the FS position, that's normally where club employee tickets are.

Anyone know anything about the fire in level one of the stand yesterday after about 80 minutes? On the verge of history being made and the stand together with SS3 emptied. I actually appreciated it as when I got back to my car the roads had emptied already. A beautiful sunny day, goals galore, afternoon kick off and at full time I reckon 15k at least had already left. Watford fans stayed longer!

Anyone know anything about the fire in level one of the stand yesterday after about 80 minutes? On the verge of history being made and the stand together with SS3 emptied. I actually appreciated it as when I got back to my car the roads had emptied already. A beautiful sunny day, goals galore, afternoon kick off and at full time I reckon 15k at least had already left. Watford fans stayed longer!
Always stay to clap the players off, yesterday we were going in to town after the game got a bus straight away only stops were for traffic lights couldn't believe it

We moved down to level one of the north stand this season & i said exactly the same to my lad on 80 minutes, i really wonder why some people go??
Both sides of us loads of empty seats, what time do these people want us to kick off??

We moved down to level one of the north stand this season & i said exactly the same to my lad on 80 minutes, i really wonder why some people go??
Both sides of us loads of empty seats, what time do these people want us to kick off??
Always happens during Strictly Come Dancing season. People are more bothered about getting home and having their tea in time to make sure they’re sat in front of the tele for Strictly, than they are staying until the end of the match and giving the team the support and applause they deserve.

I looked up to SSL3 at around 82 minutes and they were queuing down the steps to one of the exits to get out.

By the time I'd left SS£ after a slash at full-time I was walking back to the car and the queue for the tram was the smallest I'd ever seen, din't know if it was people walking due to the sun, more trams etc.

A percentage of our crowd will always need to go early but a Saturday 3pm ko is as normal as you can get and I had the row to myself in 315 at the end.

Special mention to 5/6 in the FS who I could see behind the goal fuck off at 76 mins.....hope you're proud.

By the time I'd left SS£ after a slash at full-time I was walking back to the car and the queue for the tram was the smallest I'd ever seen, din't know if it was people walking due to the sun, more trams etc.

A percentage of our crowd will always need to go early but a Saturday 3pm ko is as normal as you can get and I had the row to myself in 315 at the end.

Special mention to 5/6 in the FS who I could see behind the goal fuck off at 76 mins.....hope you're proud.
The trams were down for certain parts of the Altrincham and Didsbury line, probably explains the small queue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.