Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The development of Ancoats has helped greatly. There's the bars and eateries of Blossom Street and Cask by the canal is a great place to have a jar and is about half way between the ground and town. Though I still miss the Bank of England pub :-/

Is Cask by the canal any good? Weather looks decent this Saturday so fancy a change

Is Cask by the canal any good? Weather looks decent this Saturday so fancy a change

It’s like any Tap bar. Good beer, but expensive.

The down side after the match is the queues. The stretch to the door. Service is really, really slow.

I’d go again, but not after the match.

Walk a bit further into Ancoats. Ancoats Square. 7 Brothers bar. But that will be busy as well.

Loads of bars in the NQ. Or go to the micro breweries along the Piccadilly Train Station arches. Loads of great beer.

Even though Cask is good, there are plenty of other choices if you make the effort.

It’s like any Tao bar. Good beer, but expensive.

The down side after the match is the queues. The stretch to the door. Service is really slow.

I’d go again, but not after the match.

Walk a bit further into Ancoats, and Ancoats Square 7 Brothers. But that will be busy as well.

Loads of bars in the NQ. Or go and down the micro breweries along the Piccadilly arches.

Tons of choice for a great beer.

Even though Cask is good, there are plenty of other choices if you make the effort.

It's just pre match this time as just a day trip and tight for time after game
Usually drink in NQ or around the Waldorf

City fans filling the away middle and upper tier yesterday.

Roughly 2000 it’s fans accommodated.

20190921-152808.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.