125 years of City on Saturday

Ian Cheeseman's vlog was very good on this one. Interviewed the usual bunch of happy old buggers outside the ground and several Americans who were there - what a match they picked to fly over for! Ian also mentioned a 103 year old lady who was at the match though he didn't get to interview her. Anyone know more about this old dear, maybe the club made her a special guest for the day?

Ian Cheeseman's vlog was very good on this one. Interviewed the usual bunch of happy old buggers outside the ground and several Americans who were there - what a match they picked to fly over for! Ian also mentioned a 103 year old lady who was at the match though he didn't get to interview her. Anyone know more about this old dear, maybe the club made her a special guest for the day?
She was interviewed at half time, sharp as a tack - hope I last as well as she has.

I loved the scoreboard's look today.

It was a bit of fun, but the sepia images of the players were a little weird.
Thought it was crap, pre-match they couldn’t get the subs or team correct. It showed a picture of Laporte as a sub and then omitted most of them, and no pictures for the starting eleven and half of them omitted as well. Where were the other PL scores, instead we had some garbage statistics. So no point in it whatsoever why change what isn’t broken?

Natalie is a classy substitute on stage for those two recently sacked.

You can tell she is also a mum.

The first-timers section with the kids used to be funny but very uncomfortable in equal measure.

You can see Natalie working hard at her interview technique, showing plenty of interest and empathy, yet remaining inoffensive and not looking for cheap laughs at the expense of others.

Safe pair of hands.

Natalie is a classy substitute on stage for those two recently sacked.

You can tell she is also a mum.

The first-timers section with the kids used to be funny but very uncomfortable in equal measure.

You can see Natalie working hard at her interview technique, showing plenty of interest and empathy, yet remaining inoffensive and not looking for cheap laughs at the expense of others.

Safe pair of hands.

Arrived early yesterday & was driving so thought I'd stand in the sun to see how it was now Mike has gone.

I like Nat but yesterday she was awful or at least when she started with the kids, I was gone after 30 secs.

Enjoyed the brass band but as soon as she came in with 8 or so kids she tried talking to the first and her microphone skills were crap, she was like a crap chuckle brother to me to you missing everything the young lad was saying & talking over his answers.

Like I say I do like her, her speech from the Sq after the FA Cup loss to the rags is still one of the best passionate things I've heard at the club. Such a pity it's not recorded for prosperity.

City have been told for ages now the that the sound system needs to sorted.
You can have ours from SS3.. in fact I'm surprised you can't hear ours from where you are, fucking deafening at times although yesterday it was ok, must be the 125 year limited edition circuits being used ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.