Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Pathetic effort by Watford fans bringing such little support to the premier league champions. I reckon Bournemouth will bring more to our ground and that’s much further away

Pathetic effort by Watford fans bringing such little support to the premier league champions. I reckon Bournemouth will bring more to our ground and that’s much further away

TBF to Watford fans, I still think they are still in FA Cup final 6-0 psychological shock.

Those that made the effort should be praised.

Setting off to City, knowing your team will probably be hammered, shows great support and loyalty.

Something we went through for 34 years.

Last edited:
TBF to Watford fans, I still think they are in FA Cup final 6-0 psychological shock.

Setting off to City, knowing your team will probably be hammered, shows great support and loyalty.

I agree re those in attendance should be praised. Norwich a newly promoted side beat us last week. All teams should be encouraged by that and fans alike. They achieved a good result against Arsenal last week. Poor show in my opinion

TBF to Watford fans, I still think they are still in FA Cup final 6-0 psychological shock.

I thought they did well - not to leave in droves after 18 minutes - it must have been horrible viewing for them.

seeing as large chunks of our own fans couldn't show the respect of staying till the end and applauding our own players off for such a stunning effort, we hardly have the right to criticise other supporters, especially when so many stayed as long as they did given the circumstances, in fact many stayed longer than some of our own fans which is disgraceful.

I thought they did well - not to leave in droves after 18 minutes - it must have been horrible viewing for them.
Do you remember the arsenal game when we were 4 nil down, at home, after about 30 seconds? Great arsenal team then led by Henry.
That was brutal to watch!!! Lol!!
Cant knock Watford fans, though their anger will be better directed to Norwich tbf, cos they were the ones who started this shit and got MCFC all annoyed, and stuff!! ;)

seeing as large chunks of our own fans couldn't show the respect of staying till the end and applauding our own players off for such a stunning effort, we hardly have the right to criticise other supporters, especially when so many stayed as long as they did given the circumstances, in fact many stayed longer than some of our own fans which is disgraceful.

Well, I did stay and De Bruyne was the only one who properly acknowledged all areas of the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.