Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

That Liew fella from the Independent is a twat.
737085643_640.jpg

Jonathan Liew is bored with our winning football, bored with us stockpiling all the best players and all the cash ....this cockroach has just climbed on top of Delaney to be the Independent chief sports 'writer'. Another one for my montage.

737085643_640.jpg

Jonathan Liew is bored with our winning football, bored with us stockpiling all the best players and all the cash ....this cockroach has just climbed on top of Delaney to be the Independent chief sports 'writer'. Another one for my montage.

Never heard of him. But after reading that I shall now do my utmost to forget him.

What a crock of shit!

Are the Dippers the Illuminati or something, death, destruction, theft all in clear view & they get away with all of it.

Ha ha - what a cop out! 'we have to be careful what we say' so we won't say anything. They are never shy about accusing us when some shit is thrown. No mention of the severity of this on PL rules. It was pretty much what I was expecting. This show never disapoints when you expect a whitewash.

737085643_640.jpg

737085643_640.jpg

He was already on my blacklist following what he wrote when we signed Mahrez last year which I won't link in which he labelled him as just another 'schmuck'

If it was the other way round they wouldn’t hold back.

It would be City ruining football, no class, petro dollars and asterisks.

All sat round the table with smacked arse faces.. Bad for thr Premier League.. Fcuk off.. Its up to the rest to improve.. They get divvied out enough of money each year ffs..

Would have been a " masterclass " if it was the dippers or rags ( I know , lol ) these fucking hypocrites never cease to frustrate and disgust .

Don’t often watch this, I now remember why...... what a bunch of sour faced, bitter pricks.... journalists really???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.