Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add to my list of legends Carlos Tevez. He was instrumental in taking us to the next level. Deeply flawed but his incredible drive was something we needed at that time.

Tevez is an interesting case. Ability wise, you can't question him - his link up with Silva in 2010 was brilliant to watch and dragged us in many games. But he was here for too short a time especially considering the 6 months he spent away in 2011. Still to be respected for what he did for us but I couldn't put him alongside Kun or Silva for instance.

What a player he is. It's pretty funny thinking back to the moaning about us paying "over the odds" on an "old player" from the Ukrainian league that "wouldn't cope with the pace of the prem".

People are saying it wont be enough in the big games but there are quite a few games to get through before the Liverpool game. We might be looking much more solid even without Laporte by then, with some effort.

Currently city’s best centre half, him and Laporte surely when he’s back fit in the new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.