Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

But if we took our foot off the gas pedal we wouldn't show how good we really are and there could be lapses of concentration that result in conceding a goal or two which in turn gives them stuff to pull us apart over. Pep's philosophy is be as intense in the 90th minute as you are in the 1st - these so called experts still have the dipper mentality of the 80's that going 3 up then sitting back is somehow more a professional performance than being at it for the whole of the game.

It’s not totally inconceivable that the title could be decided on goal difference, you can’t take your foot off the gas

I personally revel in all this barely concealed hatred and bias against is - it proves a number of things

1/ our team is playing the best football ever
2/ so called "experts" are constantly exposed for how little they know and understand about the game thus devaluing their opinion
3/ all those bitter rag and older dipper fans in the media have outed themselves with their bitter tirades

We can just carry on playing, carry on winning and know that it causes them night sweats, palpitations and to foam at the mouth because no matter how much they write or say about us that is negative it has zero impact - long may they stew in their own bitter juices

According to Northcroft, the press give favourable coverage to Liverpool because they(Liverpool) are nice to them. Or words to that effect.

What a cuunt.
Yep they get more access,the dippers just like sending us warnings through the media,try being nicer and more fairer towards us and you might get more access

On the subject of respect, what could be more disrespectful to the opposition than to switch off and pass the ball around with no attacking intent? It says, "we can beat you without really trying". Bet you the Watford players will accept a beating more equably than that.

According to Northcroft, the press give favourable coverage to Liverpool because they(Liverpool) are nice to them. Or words to that effect.

What a cuunt.

They were very clear from the start about how nice & open Liverpool were & yet somehow couldn’t talk about it as Liverpool’s legal team had threatened action. I’m sure it was all done very nicely indeed.

Maybe it was code for we accept bungs!

What a cuunt.

I heard that. Well I have seen the luxurious conditions they work in situated amongst the best seats in the house and I disagree. Add to that none of the wankers have been banned for the mainly vitriolic shit they post about us and I would say we are overtly nice to the rats.

It’s not totally inconceivable that the title could be decided on goal difference, you can’t take your foot off the gas

Goal difference can play a part but not so much as before. From this season head to head results take precedence over goal difference. i.e. We need to take at least 4 points of the dippers to be sure of finishing above them if we're tied on points with them at the end of the season.

Goal difference can play a part but not so much as before. From this season head to head results take precedence over goal difference. i.e. We need to take at least 4 points of the dippers to be sure of finishing above them if we're tied on points with them at the end of the season.
No it doesn’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.