Preston (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Jesus and Gundo are certs too.
Bravo, Cancelo, Garcia, Angelino, Zinchenko, Foden, Gundogan and Jesus are all nailed on to start imo.

For me the only questions are who will partner Garcia and who will play on the wings. I presume Sterling will be one of the wingers because I can't see him not playing two games in a row.

I'd be looking to rest the likes of Ederson, Fernandinho, Rodri, De Bruyne, Silva, Bernardo and Aguero for this one.

I just can't see Mendy starting this one after finally coming back from such a long absence, surely they'll want to see how his knees react. I'd be surprised if he came on as a sub for the same reason. That said, I've been surprised before!

Bravo, Cancelo, Garcia, Angelino, Zinchenko, Foden, Gundogan and Jesus are all nailed on to start imo.

For me the only questions are who will partner Garcia and who will play on the wings. I presume Sterling will be one of the wingers because I can't see him not playing two games in a row.

I'd be looking to rest the likes of Ederson, Fernandinho, Rodri, De Bruyne, Silva, Bernardo and Aguero for this one.
Rest Fernandinho? He has had 2 starts all season!
I hope Tommy Doyle gets a nod too

Wouldn't be surprised to see

Bravo
Cancelo
Garcia
Bellis
Mendy/Angelino
Gundo
Zinch
Foden
Bernardo
Jesus
Bernabe/Braaf

People saying Pep plays strong teams don't remember Leicester away in 2017 where Pep played several youngsters.

I’d like to see Garcia start with Fernandinho and also Angelino and Cancelo with Bravo in net.

Maybe Zinchenko in midfield with Gundogan and Foden (it fit) Not sure who i’d give the last midfield spot.

Upfront i’d go with Jesus, Sterling and Bernardo.

I’d have a strong bench with maybe 3 of the 7 being youth players - maybe those who have impressed most - so 3 from Bellis-Harwood (if not suspended), Doyle, Braaf, Bernabe, Poveda-Ocampo.

I’d like us take this and all competitions seriously. Let’s go for 3 in a row! (not sure if anyone has done that before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.