Premier League Games 20/21/22 Sept

a defeat on tuesday and saturday and silva could well be gone. i very much doubt phil neville would get the job however

why I don't see these premier league games /and CL too) threads when I open general forum. Only if it is last post in general forum those threads appear on main forum page?

Saw from Burnley and Sheffield United just how difficult it remains to defend corners. Vital when we play such teams that we do everything not to concede them.

why I don't see these premier league games /and CL too) threads when I open general forum. Only if it is last post in general forum those threads appear on main forum page?
Are you ignoring the thread creator?
That might be why you don’t see the threads as expected.

Cosy day today.

Programme fair this morning.

Back home - watching both games.

Lamb dinner.

Perfect.

Are you ignoring the thread creator?
That might be why you don’t see the threads as expected.

It's not just this one, it's each week since season started. All Premier League and Champions League games threads. Can see them only from main forum page if it is the last post on general forum.

United XI vs West Ham: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Young, Maguire, Lindelof, Matic, McTominay, Mata, Pereira, James, Rashford

None of those players would start for us.

Not in my lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.