Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it some of you "one eyed Blues" didn`t hear Shearer waxing lyrically about KDB and how good City actually were ... then again it doesn`t suit some of your narratives in looking for negatives when in reality theres nothing to be seen or heard.
Watch and listen again some of you !!!

Shearer showed clip of the build up to our first goal saying “no Watford player is closing down at all” while the footage showed Dacoure running around closing down. All he could say was “yes City were good, but...” and then just moaned about Watford. If Liverpool had done that to Watford it would all be about how magnificent Liverpool were.

Ben Foster was the antithesis to this. He said “yes we were poor, but...” and then went on to say it was the best football he’d ever witnessed.

Tim Cahill talks absolute nonsense n’all. By the time he gets to the end of a sentence he’s talking about a different topic to what he was at the start of his sentence. He talks in incoherent riddles.

And what was he on about saying the Barnes incident was a blatant penalty? One, he hand balled it and, two, he fucking dived!

I take it some of you "one eyed Blues" didn`t hear Shearer waxing lyrically about KDB and how good City actually were ... then again it doesn`t suit some of your narratives in looking for negatives when in reality theres nothing to be seen or heard.
Watch and listen again some of you !!!
Every single positive he made had a “but” after it. “Yes it could have been 12 or 13 but Watford were terrible” “yes de Bruyne was good but nobody laid a glove on him all game” “yes City were good but Watford should pay their fans the ticket price back for that performance”.

That is never how Liverpool are pundited like.

Not as bad as Garth Crooks on Final Score yesterday - we went 7 up and Zinedine Kilbane was waxing lyrical when Garth cuts across him with " ah but they aren't playing Liverpool or Manchester United - this is a poor Watford side they are playing "

He also said that KDB was "Up there with the likes of Hoddle and Gasgoine". Genuine quote.

He looks like a fucking great big mutant conker, and has the personality to match.

He also said that KDB was "Up there with the likes of Hoddle and Gasgoine". Genuine quote.

He looks like a fucking great big mutant conker, and has the personality to match.
He looks like Baron Von Greenback

Every single positive he made had a “but” after it. “Yes it could have been 12 or 13 but Watford were terrible” “yes de Bruyne was good but nobody laid a glove on him all game” “yes City were good but Watford should pay their fans the ticket price back for that performance”.

That is never how Liverpool are pundited like.
As I said you are forgetting all the positives.The slightest hint of any negativity gets taken out of context.You should be grateful they talk about us.15 seasons ago we were the laughing stock under Pearce.
Enjoy the ride and don`t let the bastards grind you down.
Both Shearer and Linekar give us many positives during the course of the season.
I remember both MOTD and Sky dissecting the Rags abysmal performance when we won 3-1 and they had only 12% possession after the first 15 minutes,yet no-one came screaming onto this forum complaining about how bad they were,so not sure why people look for negativity when theres actually fuck all to be seen.

I wonder in the end that all this negativity and obvious bias in the Media, will actually have the opposite of the desired effect.

Pep has admitted he gets bored easily and constantly needs a challenge and his personality relishes a battle and a desire to prove people wrong. I gat the feeling the constant battles on and off the pitch, with what I suspect is a very murky business behind closed doors. This actually keeps him more interested and the constant belittling of his and the teams achievements actually will lead to him staying longer and becoming more in love with the club and the fans. I hope I am not just looking for what I want to happen. I guess only time will tell

Shearer showed clip of the build up to our first goal saying “no Watford player is closing down at all” while the footage showed Dacoure running around closing down. All he could say was “yes City were good, but...” and then just moaned about Watford. If Liverpool had done that to Watford it would all be about how magnificent Liverpool were.

Ben Foster was the antithesis to this. He said “yes we were poor, but...” and then went on to say it was the best football he’d ever witnessed.

Tim Cahill talks absolute nonsense n’all. By the time he gets to the end of a sentence he’s talking about a different topic to what he was at the start of his sentence. He talks in incoherent riddles.

And what was he on about saying the Barnes incident was a blatant penalty? One, he hand balled it and, two, he fucking dived!

You are probably right what you say if Liverpool has done it, I did think they may have shown more of our brilliance though, Cahill isn’t the best either, he now works at City as a coach.

Not as bad as Garth Crooks on Final Score yesterday - we went 7 up and Zinedine Kilbane was waxing lyrical when Garth cuts across him with " ah but they aren't playing Liverpool or Manchester United - this is a poor Watford side they are playing "

Fun fact. This was Watford's biggest defeat in their entire league history and this season is their centenary of league membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.