Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder in the end that all this negativity and obvious bias in the Media, will actually have the opposite of the desired effect.

Pep has admitted he gets bored easily and constantly needs a challenge and his personality relishes a battle and a desire to prove people wrong. I gat the feeling the constant battles on and off the pitch, with what I suspect is a very murky business behind closed doors. This actually keeps him more interested and the constant belittling of his and the teams achievements actually will lead to him staying longer and becoming more in love with the club and the fans. I hope I am not just looking for what I want to happen. I guess only time will tell
Totally agree....Peps work won't be done until THE best team ever to play in these lands is given both collectively and as individuals the recognition they deserve. ( pep being pep. This means right down to the boys and girls who wash the dirty kit and ladies and gents who do tea and biscuits.)
WE achieve together or fail together..........WE CANNOT DO IT WITHOUT OUR PEOPLE.

Pep had no idea what he was walking into I don't think......He does now. A established old boys club who will stop at nothing to protect the status quo.
PEP.......I love the guy.

What gets me with the media is that they can't praise us without linking in either the dippers or the scum in some way . They always have to sit on the fence and balance the praise, as if people would genuinely switch off if they didn't hear every 5 mins the name Liverpool or United .

Pep had no idea what he was walking into I don't think......He does now. A established old boys club who will stop at nothing to protect the status quo.
Think you are right he didn't get city at first it was just another managerial job think he gets it now !

Think you are right he didn't get city at first it was just another managerial job think he gets it now !
He does and also has started to call them out more , he praises the players reiterating their achievements , think yesterday he said in an interview " How can you question my players after everything they have achieved in the last 2 seasons"

Didnt show the first 35 minutes of the rags game Chappers said it was dull as dish water

Jonathan Pearce
Described the opening 35 minutes of the game as lively as dinner at your maiden Aunts house when you're 8

Hammers fans moaning we didn’t get much praise and it’s all about how bad Man Utd was.

So what ?

I’d rather that. Let us go under the radar.

It's almost as if there is a rider, a clause in their contracts, that basically says: "For every one positive comment about City, you must make twenty thoroughly negative and derogatory remarks about them".
This is so true. Whenever you hear anything complimentary about us you just know another pundit will quickly chime in with something negative usually regarding money. They can't just say something positive, they have to balance it out for fear of the audience being offended. Or as is now the trend, they can't praise City without mentioning Liverpool in the same breath as if we're one and the same.

Hammers fans moaning we didn’t get much praise and it’s all about how bad Man Utd was.

So what ?

I’d rather that. Let us go under the radar.
Well done Hammer just wish the other clubs would realise how poor they are. Now you're Irons need to press on. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.