City Player transfer fee vs Current market value

Krieng_Thai OSC

This squad actually cost us £769.46m as per my below tables but their current market value is £1122.44m. Bravo is the panic buy mistake. Stones will be Stones. Sterling shows how Pep can improve player performance. Gundogan is supersub. Jesus still need more time. Kun and Silva are the legend credited to Mancini. De Bruyne, Fernan, Sane was overpriced when they came (actually most of our players were) but look at them now. Mahrez, Laporte, Rodri and Cancelo still need to prove their value. Foden was our ball boy, U9, U10, ..., U18 and now our fist team. Future looks bright very very bright indeed.

py8mjry855h6XSr6o3-o.jpg

Last edited:
Several of those are wrong,dinho was 30m,raz 42

Sterling was 45m with 5m when we win chumps league :)

Possibly Dinho 34m as he payed 4m of his own money to get away, so if we were only willing to pay 30m then he would have been a 34m transfer lol

It is the current values I find wrong.

88m for Sane and Bernardo erm nope
Laporte 66m giggles
KDB 114 less than Coutinho, falls over dead.

Laporte is worth about £20 million more than that, and Stones about £15 million less.

Sterling was 45m with 5m when we win chumps league :)

Possibly Dinho 34m as he payed 4m of his own money to get away, so if we were only willing to pay 30m then he would have been a 34m transfer lol

It is the current values I find wrong.

88m for Sane and Bernardo erm nope
Laporte 66m giggles
KDB 114 less than Coutinho, falls over dead.
Yep it's all kind of wrong that list

Wouldn’t argue too much with those valuations in the open market, although we wouldn’t be prepared to sell for anywhere remotely near them in many cases. Cases in point include Bernardo and Laporte.

Possibly the most under-valued IMO are Kev and Foden. KDB would get truly massive money. With Phil, I’m sure some clubs would be willing to speculate at well north of £26m.

You wouldn't get a few of the guys under the following figures

Ederson at least 70 mill
Sane at least 100 mill
De Bruyne at least 130 mill
Jesus at least 70 mill
Laporte at least 85 mill
Bernardo at least 100 mill
Foden at least 50 mill (and that's very conservative, since we'd never sell)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.