Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps if you read my post? My point was that failing to even acknowledge the financial advantages you possess allows other fans to dismiss you as being an oil club, whether that's fair or not.
Kerching... that’s twice!! How many more do you need for a full house?

Ha that didn't take you long to go full dipper,the core of our players cost peanuts as they have been here 8,9,10 yrs,you are reading how much the squad is now worth NOT what they cost,we have brought well for years that's why,i can't be arsed to go through what they all cost us to buy,like i said mancini and pellers won the league and cups with the old players who cost peanuts,we CAN'T spend any more than anyone else so how rich the owner is doesn't matter,he hasn't put any money in for several years,we are self sufficient

Interesting. Rather than answer my curiosity about your comment regarding Klopps waste of money, you just respond with comments about dippers.

Regarding the cost of the squad, according to https://www.transferleague.co.uk/homepage/uncategorised/squad-cost-comparisons

It would appear that you do in fact have the most expensive cost of squad, approximately £220 more than Liverpool. I have no way of knowing how accurate this is, but if your squad was created years ago for peanuts there appears to be a contradiction. And yes, I am taking about cost and not worth, as both squads would be worth far more in that case.

Incidentally net spend on the same site shows an even bigger discrepancy, although many people disregard net spend for various reasons.

Kerching... that’s twice!! How many more do you need for a full house?

It's actually quite fascinating from an outsiders point of view. Reading your comments here is just like reading RAWK but from a Manchester City fan viewpoint. Just as irrational and blindly abusive, just in favour of another team.

You will of course continue to believe that I have posted under another name before, there's nothing I can do to prove otherwise as I have no intention of providing my real name as that would seem only to be an invitation for abuse, but it might be worth considering that in fact some supporters do sign up for the first time?

Thanks for that. I didn't read the fuller version since it's behind a firewall.
So, the key points:
6 years ago Manchester City's ex-scouts accessed Scout7 to get the edge.
Liverpool settled without the club accepting any wrongdoing.

I believe what happened was that after Liverpool's scouts left, something like their login details weren't removed and this was taken advantage of.
What was done was wrong and not good sportsmanship.

Thanks for that. I didn't read the fuller version since it's behind a firewall.
So, the key points:
6 years ago Manchester City's ex-scouts accessed Scout7 to get the edge.
Liverpool settled without the club accepting any wrongdoing.

I believe what happened was that after Liverpool's scouts left, something like their login details weren't removed and this was taken advantage of.
What was done was wrong and not good sportsmanship.

As another liverpool fan I have to agree. I'm a little surprised there was only a settlement and it wasn't taken further. Certainly if we were in the reverse position and the same happened to Liverpool, I would be furious. There's no ethical argument for what appears to have been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.