#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Well I'm prepared for failure I'm afraid, the final nail from Rochdale who can play football will bring a nice Bury/Stockport feel to his demise.

Poch grumbling like fuck at Spurs isn't helping.

I'd have taken 114+ pages when I began this crusade.

He’s still safe whilst they are in touching distance of top 4, but I reckon they are coming around to the fact that Ole isn’t going to work and names will be thrown about in the boardroom about who they can/ will approach. It’s very funny to see.Hope this circus continues

Fucking hell they need the Hubble telescope to see top four

Planks looked like he was ready to change the driver, as much as we don’t want it you can file this under the other failed campaigns and we go again with the next nut job they bring in.
The next chosen one you mean. The next messiah. Never forget the united way, they don’t sack managers, they give them time and backing. Hahaha biggest crock of shit ever. Shit house club and always will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.