Premier League Games 20/21/22 Sept

That’s entirely up to you.

You’ve no proof for your conspiracy theory but if it allows you to moan about a correct decision in this game and you like moaning then fair enough.
Yeah like I just said to a previous poster I hope I'm just being paranoid. Getting sick of celebrating goals like a twat only for them to be overturned by fuckingVAR

They just keep winning. It’s annoying and I do see them as favourites for the title as it stands due to our injuries, their 5 point lead, their consistency and VAR.

I think it will be a big ask.
The only thing they are consistent at is bottling league titles and singing the 5to3 Karaoke.

abrahaim should have had at least one (the one on one) and that header as wel he should have done better.

Yeah like I just said to a previous poster I hope I'm just being paranoid. Getting sick of celebrating goals like a twat only for them to be overturned by fuckingVAR
I’ve stopped windmilling my cock around the lounge until the restart is kicked now. Far safer and feel less silly after one is over turned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.