Premier League Games 20/21/22 Sept

Depressing as it is I just can't see the dippers dropping hardly any points this season. Rock solid at the back and the front three so dangerous with their pace and movement. You don't see them having a day like we had at Norwich, you just don't. Look at the teams in the league and aside from ourselves, where do you see them dropping points? If they lost VVD it would effect them, he is the glue that hold everything together, but they just never get injuries to their key men.
Id settle for van dyk being injured . If he went down there they will be knackered.

The biggest threat to us in this league isn’t VAR, it is 18 absolutely shite teams in the Prem.

In previous times, it was possible to look at the fixture list and pick out tough games for your direct rivals, not anymore. Look at Chelsea and United, utter garbage. Spurs, no better than average. Arsenal, lol. I wouldn’t expect Liverpool to drop points against any side other than City. There will be the odd slip up, in a game you wouldn’t expect them to drop points but the same can be said for us. You shouldn’t have to keep getting 95 points plus to win the title but it is gonna be the case again because this league is so weak.

I still maintain we are a better side than Liverpool but Liverpool don’t have to be better than us to win the title, they just have to be more efficient than us at beating 18 dogshit teams.
We are the better side, no question. However, we seem to be continually hampered by injuries to major players. They get through without rotation Scott free. If we could play our best players every game we’d piss everything.

He's gotten a free pass to get the next generation up to speed. Many sources are even claiming its on to be outside of top six. He will get a bag of money and his trial will start next season.

I would not be too sure, he was given it simply because of the transfer ban. Chelsea don’t do loyalty or build for the future. Hire and fire...

Don't agree Pal. Chelsea have created the better chances in this game.
Liverpool haven't created much from open play, both goals from set pieces. Tiny margins gone Liverpools way.

I see that too in this game but the score is 0-2. They have lost one league game in maybe 18 months. They play almost the same eleven every game, never get tired or injuries. It is bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.