Watford post-match

I agree promising signs. I remember watching his debut at the swamp and he looked a real prospect, then next thing he was gone. When I saw him pre season I was shocked he looked awful. Yesterday's cameo and he looked a decent player again.
He looks a completely different player....

You are thinking of Maffeo.

8612a082e01b03b637239537451434b41716b42.jpg

It just shows how we have been spoilt lately, I was actually disappointed with only eight goals. It should have been twelve.
I really wanted us to get ten, and beat the Reds record.

The guy has hardly kicked a ball in 12 months, I was amazed he even started, but he did and did ok in his circumstances.
Yes he grew into the game I thought he would come on as sub .But that pass was a shocker .but who gives a shit lol 8-0 aint bad ha ha

Yes, Angelino was always the more likely to make it at the top level imo. Maffeo was better defender, but not great going forward.
Not true, he was a younger Zaba - was bizarre how alike they were

Angeliño and Barker down the left were unstoppable in that team!

Not true, he was a younger Zaba - was bizarre how alike they were

Angeliño and Barker down the left were unstoppable in that team!
Its all about opinions I thought Maffeo was average going forward. He's got 1 assist in 70 odds games in his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.