Premier League Games 20/21/22 Sept

Leicester and West Ham are decent teams and will finish high up in the table. Leicester will finish third IMO. Wolves are decent but just out of form. Bournemouth are decent, always a tough away game for anyone there.

What I have seen so far suggests that Leicester are a decent side and will give anyone a game, that being said, you would expect City and Liverpool to beat them on any given day. West Ham are no good against any side with decent attacking prowess, that’s why we hammer them every game.

I think lampard will be different. I hope so as well, I like the guy and I’ve nothing but respect for him after his time with us and how he talks about us. Genuinely hope he does a cracking job (not at our expense obviously) with Chelsea.

I would not be too sure. He could possibly get two seasons but results will be expected along with trophies. The chairman has not get a reputation for long term planning. Leopards and all that...

I see that too in this game but the score is 0-2. They have lost one league game in maybe 18 months. They play almost the same eleven every game, never get tired or injuries. It is bizarre.

They've got a trip to Qatar mid December for possibly 11 days. That's when we strike but we can't let the gap increase inbetween.

I’ll tell you now This team is winning this title one way or the other . The sooner we accept it the better . And another thing they are breaking our wins record aswell .
Ha fuckin ha. You softie giving up already. They are lucky to be ahead against a half baked Chelski and you are throwing in your dirty little babies bib. Thankfully the blue warriors we saw yesterday are havin none of it.

Yes but then you miss out on the windmilling of the cock, and isn’t that what football is really about?
The worst was the 2-2 with Spurs.

I didn’t windmill until I watched the replay of the corner to make sure no one was offside. With the replay complete I saw nothing wrong and windmilled. The VAR happemed for the handball.

I upset the cat, dog and wife and strained the main vein for no reason. It was terrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.