Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t search your posts. I remember you having a meltdown about the term “gammon” being used in the political threads at the time - threads I don’t participate in btw.
You seemed very upset about it, and didn’t sound like you were on the “common sense side” of that debate so I was simply pointing out something I had remembered as I found it laughable at the time and your stance is the polar opposite today weirdly?
From memory I think it was around the time you stopped being a moderator?

It was in relation to posters on the brexit threads who threw accusations of racism and xenophobia out like confetti to anyone who voted leave yet thought it was ok to call someone a gammon because of skin colour.

Not a meltdown, just a pointing out of the sheer hypocrisy and double standards on display.

Yeah i stopped being admin at around the same time, draw your own conclusions as to why ;-)

622416-sooty.jpg

I think it was all black and white in those days
Can’t say “black and white” anymore in case someone gets offended. Have to say “grayscale”.

That Padr81 on Sad Cafe really is the biggest sycophantic piece of shit.

Never afraid to make a mountain out of a molehill if it gains favour.

Apologies to any moles out there who are easily offended.
What city fan would post on there ? He’s not one of us he’s a rag arse licker

Has everybody took a good look at Mendy he's the biggest fullback I've ever seen,if he was offended we'd come up one winger short. bit of a laugh between two mates. Why should anyone be offended for him if he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.