American football stars supporting City

I believe Derek Carr of the Oakland Raiders is a City fan as are the two guys below. The one on the left is Aaron Rodgers who is one of the greatest QBs ever to play the game.

Used to booze with these 2 pre match in The Lord Lyon in the Pearce era.

Been there through thick and thin.

Fucking great lads.

Wouldn’t know a PR stunt if it sucked them off.

Menelik watson is the only genuine city fan and I’m sure he’s converted a fair few others too during his time at the raiders and broncos. The likes of Rodgers being pictured in a city shirt is purely PR, I’ve no doubt they’ll be pictures of him in numerous tops.

JJ watt did a thing a few years back with Aguero proclaiming he’s a city fan and then was recently seen in another top (can’t remember who, maybe spurs?) you often see footballers posing in multiple nfl jerseys too it’s no different to that, simply free PR for both sides.

Menelik watson is the only genuine city fan and I’m sure he’s converted a fair few others too during his time at the raiders and broncos. The likes of Rodgers being pictured in a city shirt is purely PR, I’ve no doubt they’ll be pictures of him in numerous tops.

JJ watt did a thing a few years back with Aguero proclaiming he’s a city fan and then was recently seen in another top (can’t remember who, maybe spurs?) you often see footballers posing in multiple nfl jerseys too it’s no different to that, simply free PR for both sides.

Believe Watt's a Chelsea fan. One of the top NBA reporters, Marc Stein, is a big City fan.

What is it with City and the top basketball stars in the USA haha!!!...here is another example.

EFPWAIKXYAAaaGr.jpg

Believe Watt's a Chelsea fan. One of the top NBA reporters, Marc Stein, is a big City fan.
Are none of the ****s fans of any US teams? You know, since that's where they're from!

Class. My son is a huge Packers fan and couldn't believe it last year when Rodgers mentioned his support for City.

We were in Florida this year with our Packers caps on and we were stopped loads of times and got around to talking why two English guys were into the Cheese heads.
Two City fans attended our Christmas quiz a good few years ago with baseball caps topped by a piece of plastic cheese (fancy dress encouraged to help raise money). No google then but I guess it’s the same team, I thought they had been to Philadelphia because of the cheese!! Have the Packers always been the cheesy team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.