Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes 12 seconds before the goal , six more passes , four more attempted tackles by Dipper players how far do you need to go back ? , a player 2cms offside before the opponent has several more chances to prevent the goal is ridiculous. Dippers got lucky.
Norwich scored against Chelsea earlier this season after a foul on Abraham’s wasn’t given. At the time it was said that it was too far back for VAR to intervene as Chelsea had the chance to reset etc. What was the difference here, why did the play go so far back?

Difference is la is that we're not a selling club where you are... Courtino, Suarez, Sterling, to name but 3 high profile players, fcuk me you even sold your best ever player, Jordan Ibe.. If we sold Kev and Bernard we'd take your net spend trophy from you but to be fair we've got to let you hang onto that as you win it every year.. Now get out of bed and get down to the job centre.

Just trying to work out what is better in that period “net spend trophy” or

3 EPL titles
1 FA Cup
4 League cups
2 Charity Shields

& strangely enough I’m sure our net earnings after winning lucrative trophy’s make it a better proposition.

Net spend is always a comfort blanket for failure.

Just trying to work out what is better in that period “net spend trophy” or

3 EPL titles
1 FA Cup
4 League cups
2 Charity Shields

& strangely enough I’m sure our net earnings after winning lucrative trophy’s make it a better proposition.

Net spend is always a comfort blanket for failure.

FOUR Premier League titles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.