Manchester Airport Train Station closed

Silvercloud

Suspicious package discovered & a bloke arrested at the scene. No trains or teams entering or leaving the station for the foreseeable.

The place is swarming with armed police. The whole terminal has been evacuated pretty sharpish apparently.

The son of a lad I work with is stuck there. He’s saying it’s chaos. Police and fire engines flying up and down the roads. Police helicopter buzzing about. Now not allowing anybody into the airport terminal

Maybe a bit more to this than we’re being told at the moment

Suspicious package discovered & a bloke arrested at the scene. No trains or teams entering or leaving the station for the foreseeable.

The place is swarming with armed police. The whole terminal has been evacuated pretty sharpish apparently.

OT:
Its so annoying on my phone when it changes (not even autocorrect for bad spelling) tram(s) to team(s).

Wasn't too bad. We flew to Berlin today. Was a bit hectic for traffic around the airport, and we had to walk the last half hour to get there, but flight only delayed by about 20 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.