United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it slightly strange they blame Woodward, or more accurately why they blame him. The chap is for filling his duties that he was hired for. I wonder do reds actually believe the Glazer's are pissed off with him? They are not stupid, they know full well the model they have and what it would do to the club on the pitch. You can't blame the bloke who is doing his job well. He is simply executing the Glazer's orders really. He will run his ideas past them, they give the nod, i assume with reasonable confidence.

I may be wrong but i doubt it is to far from "keep utd a healthy attraction for sponsors, make us lots of money" coming from the Glazer's direction. That said, it is not hard, just show sponsors how many chans in the world utd air on and the amount of people who will see their noodles advertised. Their attractiveness is largely still an effect from when they were successful, an 'easy sell' so to speak.

I can see that starting to drop off a fair bit this very season though. As we know, there is no sentiment in business, companies will drop them like a hot rock and look for more attractive vehicles to promote their wares. They have been a stocking filler of a team for to long now, the bounce back companies will have hoped for is just that now, a hope.

As fun as it is to laugh at Woodward, their anger and frustration is misguided. Long live the Glazer's business interest in Utd!

They weren't complaining when they were stealing players like Pogba, Fred, Sanchez and Maguire from "under our noses"! hahahahaha

The new Phil Cool.

on MUTV next week under gagging orders

AGF-l79NEBKPhfe0gmShM-rFcadE5_2uCkjV7uTwhg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Which is why they need to be out of the Europa ASAP, or it’ll be a flukey route to the final again for whomever takes over from Ole.
It's OK Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs will be in it in February.

Interesting topic mentioned by John McDonald at the Labour Party Conference today. In praising Anneliese Dodds for her work on tax avoidance and tax evasion he said she "has found the 'magic money tree' in the Cayman Islands and is digging it up and bringing it home". It would be beyond hilarious if as a result the rags were ever exposed as serial tax cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.